Labour’s National Policy Forum (NPF) has launched its 2020 policy consultation. Through this consultation, and the wider policy making process, we want to connect with our members, supporters and stakeholders and hear your ideas on how we can re-shape our policy platform.
Each of the eight policy commissions has published a policy document as part of this consultation. All relate to the current coronavirus crisis and how we can re-build our country once the pandemic has passed. The eight topics are:
- The education system after coronavirus
- Economic recovery and renewal after coronavirus
- Protecting the natural environment after coronavirus
- The Health and Social Care system after coronavirus
- Coronavirus and the future of local government
- Championing internationalism in the post-coronavirus world
- Devolution and the Constitution after coronavirus
- The future of social security after coronavirus
The consultation is open until 30 June and we want to engage with all parts of our Party about the issues which we connect on. With your help we can re-shape our policy platform to win again so that we can ensure a fairer Britain for all.
To read the documents, submit your ideas and to find information on our programme of online events, see the Consultation hub page here.
You can keep up-to-date with consultation activity by following us on Twitter @Labpolicyforum.